Millions of Americans put their trust into their healthcare provider each day. Sometimes they can make devastating mistakes that severely injure their patients. When you or a loved one has been injured or killed by the negligence of a healthcare provider, call The Law Offices of William S. Bordelon, LLC immediately. If you are a victim of a misdiagnosis, surgical error, medication mistake, or other medical negligence, you may be able to recover compensation.
What Do I Do If I Suspect Medical Malpractice?
Once you discover that there has been medical malpractice, you need to follow some important steps in order to receive compensation. You need to:
- Get a separate medical professional to determine what injury you have sustained due to the negligence of another healthcare provider.
- Write down everything you remember about the procedure and what was said to you afterwards.
- Write down the names and titles of all medical personnel involved in your care.
- Gather your medical records that you have in your possession.
- Call an experienced medical malpractice attorney.
Speak to a Medical Malpractice Attorney
When you have been injured due to medical malpractice, you may be pressured into signing documents relinquishing your rights. Do not sign anything until you have spoken to an experienced medical malpractice attorney. The Law Offices of William S. Bordelon, LLC has extensive experience with victims of medical malpractice and we will fight for maximum compensation for your injuries.
If you have been injured due to a doctor’s mistake, call The Law Offices of William S. Bordelon, LLC at 985-851-4241. Schedule your free consultation today!