Hurt at work? You have rights! The Law Offices of William S. Bordelon, LLC is the law office with lawyers you can count on for workplace injuries and accidents. Workers’ Compensation is a specific area of law, separate from other types of personal injury law. You need to retain an attorney who has extensive experience in this area. Call The Law Offices of William S. Bordelon, LLC for the Work Injury attorneys Houma can trust.
What Do I Do If I Get Injured At Work?
There are very specific steps that you need to take if you have been injured at work. You need to:
- Report your injury to your supervisor and fill out an accident report.
- Seek medical attention, even if you believe the injury is minor.
- Take photos of your injuries and the premises, and keep them in a safe place.
- Write down what occurred in as much detail as you can.
- Collect witness statements and get contact information from anyone who saw you get injured.
Call Your Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Attorney
There are certain time limits in which you can recover compensation for your injuries. It is important to, as soon as you are able, call an attorney to assert your rights. Do not sign any agreement without having your lawyer look at it first, do not be forced to take less than you deserve, and do not be forced to resign from your job.
Call The Law Offices of William S. Bordelon, LLC. Dial 985-851-4241 today!